Friday, January 11, 2013

The Guild Saga, by John Doody

These are the six titles of The Guild Saga, planned by me, John Doody: Book 1, The Wonk Decelerator; Book 2, The Late, Great Benjamin Bale; Book 3, Return of the Crimson Witch; Book 4, The First Wonk War; Book 5, Vengeance Is Mine; Book 6, The Technophobes (could be 2 novels).

Book 1, The Wonk Decelerator, should be out any day. Book 2 is under contract and in editing with eTp. I'm working on Book 3.

I definitely plan 1 prequel in this series: Thorn (about Maggie's past). I'm considering a possible prequel trilogy for the future, about the three starships that started it all. It took them thirty-five years to find the first hospitable world. I reserve the right to change any or all titles.

SPECIAL GIVEAWAY THROUGH 11/1/14 In order to celebrate the upcoming release of Book 3 of the Guild Saga, Return of the Crimson Witch...due out on 12/8/14, I will be giving away a set of Book's 1 and 2 in ebook (A gift code through Smashwords for all ereaders) Leave a comment, for this post (only) in order to win. I will select the best comment and notify the winner on 11/2/14.

No comments:

Post a Comment